Maryland Wineries & Vineyards GrantSeptember 1, 2023
The Maryland Five Star is seeking local producers, makers, and growers who sell locally produced food and farm products!
Cheese, honey, fruits, vegetables, jellies and jams, flowers, fiber products, baked goods, and more!
The Upper Shore Regional Council and MARS Maryland 5 Star at Fair Hill p/b Brown Advisory are thrilled to present the
Fresh Food Fest on Sunday, October 22nd from 9am-4pm at the Maryland 5 Star at Fair Hill.
Returning for the third year, the Fresh Food Fest is a special event within the larger MD 5 Star event.
The FFF features seasonal fruits and vegetables, farm products, local honey, meats and seafood, baked goods and more for sale.
All MD 5 Star attendees have free access to the Fresh Food Fest.
- The Maryland 5 Star attracts over 25,000 visitors during the 4-day event,
- Vendor spaces are FREE for Fresh Food Fest participants,
- Vendor spaces are limited!
- Free samples are allowed and encouraged,
- General admission tickets and free parking are included for all vendors and their helpers,
- Vendors are expected to bring their own chairs, tables, and tents,
- The event starts at 9am, but load in and set up needs to be completed by 7am (You may either begin selling product or explore the Maryland 5 Star!),
- Set up the evening before may be possible for special requests,
- Event address: 4600 Telegraph Rd. Elkton, MD 21921,
- Vendor registration is open until October 1 or vendor spots are filled. Register today!
- Last year many of our vendors sold out of product!
We encourage you to share this email with anyone you think may be interested in being a purveyor at the event. Thank you!
Still have questions? Reach out to
Maureen O’Shea Fitzgerald
Cell: (443) 699-0195
The Fresh Food Fest at the MD5* is presented by: Upper Shore Regional Council